Why Does My Denver Toilet Keep Getting Clogged?
Toilets are actually built to be really sturdy, offering years of use with proper care. If your toilet is experiencing frequent clogs and you don’t have someone flushing things they’re not supposed to, this could be a sign of a much larger plumbing issue. Instead of sticking to the plunger, you’ll probably want to find professional help to figure out what exactly is causing your toilet clogs. Enlisting the help of your Eagle Drain professional can help you save time, money, and resources in the future.
The Top Common Causes of Frequent Clogs in Denver Toilets
- Plumbing vent issues: If your plumbing vent becomes blocked by debris or damaged by the Colorado elements, your toilet may become clogged as a consequence. Plumbing vents are required for removing all the gas from your system so that proper pressure is managed.
- Sewer line issues: If your sewer line or your neighbor’s sewer line is compromised, it can lead to serious plumbing issues throughout your property. One of these concerns is a frequently clogged toilet. Tree roots can grow into your sewer line, one of your pipes may become corroded– all requiring immediate attention.
- Pipe blockage: If something is flushed down your toilet and causes a pipe blockage, this can lead to lots of toilet clogs as well.
- Fill valve concerns: If there’s something wrong with your fill valve that’s causing your tank to not fill up with as much water that’s required for flushing, this can result in frequent clogs. Check your fill valve to make sure it’s working.
- Old toilet: Replacing your old toilet can provide numerous benefits including better water conservation as well as fewer clogs.
Work with Denver’s Clogged Toilet Repair Experts
Eagle Drain is proud to be the clogged toilet repair experts serving the Denver area. We offer 24/7 emergency plumbing services and are happy to help you find out what’s clogging your toilet. For more information, please contact us!